Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekend almost gone...

This week seemed very long, but that is understandable since the previous week I was off work for two days.  This weekend is also terribly short feeling.  I accomplished A LOT of doll work yesterday and was very proud of myself for getting so much done.  I finished up 2 bjd face-ups I've been working on for the last week and a half to two weeks.  One of them I still need to put eyelahses in and might need to do a touch more work but I haven't sent glossed pics to the owner yet.  The other just needs photos sent to the owner and to get packed up to go back home.  I started painting on my first Monster High re-paint and I sprayed my base coat of sealer for my first Blythe custom.  Yah I say that was accomplishing a lot.  Also helped my friend Kathy change out feet on her newest Iplehouse JID doll... that was a lot of work just on its own. 
So yes also my friend Kathy came to visit for a bit.  She drove in late Friday night and we had fun dolly times and then on Saturday, the reason she needed a place to stay was she had a wedding to go to in town so she went to her wedding and in the mean time the husband and I traveled up the road a bit into Wylie to try a new burger place for lunch, Meteor Burger, which was pretty good.  From there we checked out the Wylie 1001 Bargains and I found a couple of things to get started for items for my DollyMarket forums sticker swap I'm participating in.  While there also picked up a super cute set of press-on nails to wear on my lolita day at A-kon in two weeks... OMG A-KON IS IN TWO WEEKS!  They are tipped in black with black stars and silver glitter and considering my outfit is kuro-loli (except for my purse >_<  yah breaking rules there).  So during the afternoon of doll workings and after Kathy came back and all she sat with me through my last weekends full catch-up of K-pop shows....  We saw her off before dinner and Logan made some really yummy bbq chicken. 
So I DID catch fully back up on my K-pop.  I'm having sadness because last week and this week U-KISS was not on every show I watch... I love watching them perform (well duh cause I sort of love them).  From this week's Music Bank I managed to grab a few screenshots and lord is one of them of Ki Seop shirt lifting really kind of funny.  What I was originally taking screencaps for in the first place though was to get a good shot of Hoon's jacket though... IT'S SO PRETTY!!!!!  I totally approve of U-KISS' outfitting for Music Bank this week.
ALSO great outfitting for this week was INFINITE's performance on Music Core.  White suits with pretty purple flowers....SWOON!  So my song of the week this week is INFINITE's The Chaser.  I really like it!

I actually stopped writting at the the last paragraph and went about my day for today.  Went to a friends babie shower which was lovely and then went to see another friend (practically family) a few exits up the highway.  Got to spend a few hours this evening with Kelly, Eric, & Abbey.  Asher from the local doll group was visiting getting some dolly help which I ended up helping with too since I was there.  It was fun times and then Logan disappeared to the garage with Eric and played with tools.  Sort of inadvertently ended up helping with some DollAkon prep... I don't really want to support the event due to personal feelings toward every planning staff member BUT Kelly, but I know she's done a shit ton more than a fair share working on and preparing this event.  She almost makes me want to give a shit about it.  If I attend anything whatsoever for it it will ONLY be events being attended or hosted by Kelly that's for sure.
Watched half of Inikigayo before leaving for the day and then came back and watched the other half.  Was kind of happy to see that JYP seems to have gotten his hair trimmed up since Friday's Music Bank so they styling while still pretty shitty bead head look didn't look nearly as bad as previous performances.  And O.O he didn't have pants stuffed in his socks this performance either, but I honestly feel like it was his worst sounding...  Not really a fan but I have a feeling if I keeping hearing You're The One I might end up semi-liking it...it's a little on the catchy side to me.
That's really all for now...don't know why I feel like I'm totally dreading tomorrow, but I guess it's just because it's Monday really?  Though I do pretty much have a continued week of training people ahead of me.  Usually makes for rather long days.

No comments:

Post a Comment