Monday, May 14, 2012

Yucky Monday

Just as the title describes today has been quite a yucky Monday.  Got up on time and had a very good filling breakfast.  Watched some jpop and kpop PVs/MVs I acquired recently and then got ready and left for work.

The drive was frightful.  Saw at least 2 wrecks that were the major part of the delay, but I'm betting there was at least one more that was cleared or something.  My usual 45 min commute turned into 1hr 40min.  So was late for work, then shortly after I got there I started getting a headache.  After lunch headache escalated to additions of cold sweats/chills, shakes, nasty #2, and queeziness.... needless to say I went home sick.  Traffic was horrid on the way home and I felt like I was about to hurl the whole way.  Got home took some medicine and lyed down.  Took my temp and it was 95.5....that low classifies as legit sick.  For some reason when I'm sick I either run an outrageously high fever or my body temp drops 2-5 degrees.  Texted husband to bring me some ginger ale and saltine crackers.

A few hours later I'm feeling a lot better and my stomach has settled.  Still have a headache and hoping not to miss anymore work this week.  So much to do I hate days when stuff like this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment