Sunday, May 13, 2012

Moving Pains

No I'm not moving, but yesterday we helped one of our best friend couples move from one apartment to another.  Thursday and Friday night I went over after work to help pack and yesterday was the big move.  Luckily they didn't have to be out by yesterday so there was time in case it didn't all happen.  She checked in online to day to say that 90% of the apt got moved yesterday so I say that is a good accomplishment.  This was done by 8 people, 4 of which had some form of medical restriction which involved weight under 10lbs and one of which could only help the first couple of hours.  We left for their place around 9am and arrived back home at 10pm-ish.

I was toast by about 5pm (my whole right calf, ankle, and the arch of my foot were screaming + my actual bad left knee), pushed myself a little hader through into 7pm but then we went to Walmart for some last min things for the new place and I nearly puked and passed out due to malnourishment and way too low blood sugar.  From there I somehow managed to drink most of a 20oz Coke and proceed to drive the 45min home.  After that I passed out in bed and then woke up at 7am this morning.

On the doll front so far today I've managed to do some doll face-up work.  Have a commission head waiting for final approval and hoping before the evening is out to do some work on another commission head.  Still have plenty of stuff to do on my own dolls but when I have commissions in house I perfer to ony work on them so I don't get carried away on any personal projects.  On the Monster High end of dolls yesterday morning I picked up a Jackson while looking for a Rochelle, but then my friend from out of town found one of her later in the day and picked her up for me so I will have her soon and for some reason I think her and Jackson will go off and be cute buddies or something to that extent.  I had to have the jackson becuase of nerdy cuteness.

On music fronts, been busy all week.  While doing doll work this morning I did watch last week's Music Core.  When I finish this post up going to go watch last week's Inkigayo and then start all over with catchup for this week with M!Countdown.  I wish Japanese music shows were exciting as Korean music shows.  I still really love my japanese rock and pop but I'm just a little crazier on the kpop bandwagon lately becuase of how exciting their promotional music shows are.

Today is also mother's day.  Went to see my step-mother-in-law and in the process got to see my hubby's grandmother as well.  Gave her a card with gift card so she can go have some guilt free shopping at Charming Charlie.  Was going to go see my mother, but my parents are visiting my grandmother out of town today. 

Either way still super tired and sore from yesterday but feeling as though there are too many things I need to do and work on as apposed to just passing out for the rest of the day so I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment