Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back to work...

It's always different to go back to work in the middle of the week after having a few days off.  Stuff is mostly the same, but right now my bosses are in the middle of transitioning me off of the work I've been doing to start working on writting procedures on what I have been doing and training people.  Oh the joy.

Got home and had a scrumptions dinner.  Pork chops and mac & cheese.  We tried a new brand of mac & cheese that we purchased from Sprouts that's sauce mix was made with real cheese.  It was quite yummy and had a good flavor. 

After dinner went shopping with my mum for my birthday.  We went to Kohls and darn it if I walk in there and never find anything I want to buy and then we went in tonight and she dropped about $130 on me and I got 2 new pairs of pants, 3 tops, a new jacket, a dress and a little cropped top in case I want to "dress up" my dress becuase my mother insisted to look nicer I would need it so she wasn't leaving without buying one (since she doesn't trust me to).  So yay new clothes and she kept scolding me that I better make sure my tops fit becuase the shirts I've been wearing look awful tight lately.... this is when I explain that most of them she's referring to are probably ones I've had for a decade or close to that haven't bitten the dust yet or that I still just love so much I wear them anyway... then again she's never understood this concept that since I got out of my tom boy phase and got boobs that I like and prefer tight shirts.

Back home now and writting this and drinking a glass of chocolate milk before I take a shower and get ready for bed.  Tomorrow night going the opposite direction after work and helping my friend Jasmine do some packing.  Her move is Saturday which reminds me I need to check with the husband about if he works or not so I can let her know.

No comments:

Post a Comment