Monday, July 2, 2012

Oh yah, that blog thing I do...

Somehow I always try to remind myself to blog, but as usual don't get around to doing it.  I do well with it for a week or so but then fall off for a month or something.  I think it's just time these days.  I used to blog all the time when I was in college and then I sit and think the time I spent in classes plus the time I worked part time should theoretically add up to approximately the same time I work now.  I just need more sleep these days I guess.  Getting so old lol.

This past weekend was pretty good.  Plans I had for Saturday got canceled because my friend wasn't feeling well and mainly because of some medicine to heal something that wasn't making her really physically sick. So I ended up spending the day home with my husband.  I say home but I really mean my parents house at the moment.  There is a slab leak back home and most of our bedroom carpet is soaked so we had to move everything out of our room.  Landlord/best friend is doing his best to try and get it fixed as quickly as possible, but having issues with insurance people getting back to him.  So we're looking at being here until mid July.  This weekend Hallmark channel was playing a marathon of I Love Lucy which I spent most of my Saturday watching because I will forever love that show and never see it enough times ever.
Sunday I went up to my friends' shop Baubles & Frills up in Denton.  I got to teach a doll re-stringing class for a very lovely new-ish dolly owner.  It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I could be helpful and informative and instructed her how to string her doll mainly getting he to work with it hands on and do as much of it herself as was easily managable.  Afterwards helped my friend Gina do some hot glue sueding and restringing to some project dolls she's working on.  Came home and my dad and husband had been grilling all afternoon and cooked up a bunch of food and some family and friends came over.  It was good times.  Then flipping through cable channels I find out my parents have the Mnet America channel and I'm like SHUT UP!  MNET ON MAH CABLE!!!  It was exciting despite the M!Countdown episodes and Music Videos on their MV show are maybe about a month to month and a half old.  But it's still really exciting and definitely shows the power of hallyu.  Caught up on my Kpop programing from last week

This morning started watching this past weekends Music Bank special show.  It was such a fun special.  I almost didn't skip over anything.  It was fun seeing people back again and seeing current groups who are promoting going strong.  And all the fun mash-ups.  B1A4 + APink was just tooo precious, it was like cuteness overload and totally a great thing to start my later to become pretty grrr-tastic Monday.  After coming home from work and watching the rest of the show it was very enjoyable.  I was amused by the Infinite + Teen Top, but it was pretty good.  Also was totally digging Shinee!  They looked and sounded AMAZING!  Okay so enough of the fangirling talk.

Work as I said was very grr-tastic.  One of the other leads called in and I had to sort of haphazard do at least a part of her job so we could get one project rolling for the day.  I'm anticipating tomorrow to be a bit heavy since both jobs that I worked on today that involved mail from a PO Box were more than usually light for a Monday.  Might I add I did A LOT of walking back and forth in my building today.  Was pretty tiresome and so happy I've got new shoes.  I got really annoyed at one point becuase ladies that are in the primary room I work in were being very complaintative and non-compliant about what our boss instructed them to do.  It was just sad and dumb (which of course annoyed me).  Anyways I hope tomorrow is a better work day.

That's pretty much all I can think that I wanted to get out there for right now.  Let's see how well I remember I'm totally supposed to be doing this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment