Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Gotta Kick This

Yesterday I rolled into work feeling rather worn down and by the end of the work day embarked for home running a fever. Came home to dinner waiting for me and our friend Kathy was also here needing some assistance for a school assignment. We helped, hung out for a bit then it was time to hunker down for bed. We watched 2 episodes of Downton Abbey then went to sleep.

Woke up this morning still feeling pretty weakfish and my sore throat from the previous day more sore, so I called in for the day hoping to get some rest and get whatever this is beat by tomorrow. Fever has returned already. Husband fed me leftovers for breakfast and we have proceeded to watch more Downton Abbey. Some very heart breaking episodes, leaving both of us in tears. Now he is getting ready for his interview at his favorite local game and comic shop. Having high hopes because he needs something even if it does not end up the permanent thing, but hopes seem quite promising.

Not sure quite what the rest of my day will entail, but I'm about to get up and find myself some lunch then probably entertain myself with Kpop maybe?

1 comment: