Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday That is Not Friday

I got up and went to work this morning and the day really flew by fast. I even worked an extra hour and a half today and it felt like nothing. However today is not really Friday as I'm actually going into work tomorrow. Not doing a whole day but going to head in after I run all my morning errands.

Per usual I read a volume of manga today. Today was Tegami Bachi volume 12. Things are really getting serious and the big bad monster is taking out people and the bees fight hard to take it down. We meet a really adorable new character this volume and sadly something unfavorable happens to her because something is wrong with the main character. As usual it leaves us at a cliff hanger having me eager to know what happens next. Enjoying the series as much as I do currently it really makes me want to cosplay one of the characters. She's one of the older characters, has blond hair similar length to mine, wears glasses, and does dawn a standard bee uniform a few volumes back and I love the uniform because I really want to make the bee design on the hat with Swarovski crystals.... The character's name is Aria and her weapon is a violin which just makes me like her even more.

Came home to a delicious tonkatsu dinner. After dinner went to visit my mother-in-law where we procured borrowing rights to all of the seasons of Downton Abbey. We watched the first season on Netflix and she has the rest on DVD and we are excited to watch.

Came back home and Richard came over for some gaming. We played a game of Zombicide and sort of won our map. I say sort of because it was Logan's last man standing that completed the objective. Both mine and Richard's characters had all perished. Now we re going o have one Tike To Ride game then I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment