Sunday, February 24, 2013

All The Food....

So got up yesterday morning and completed all of my errands except for one that I had forgotten about until later. Shipped a doll back to its owner, dropped one car off at the shop, then took the other in for an oil change.

After all of that I went to work and made a 6 hour day on my Saturday afternoon. I had tweeted about going to work before leaving and when I got to work had a text on my phone from my friend Jasmine asking if I'd like to come have dinner since at work I'm half way to her place from home. Logan was going up to the comic shop for board game night with Richard so I said sure. Got there and helped a bit with preparation. We had a spicy Thai soup, cheese stuffed mushrooms, cheese stuffed croissants, crab rangoons, tiramisu....dear lord I left so stuffed. I wish I had had my iPad with me to take pictures. I did take a few on my phone that I tweeted.

Came home and read manga before I went to sleep. Read Bad Teacher's Equation volume 1 by Kazuma Kodaka. Love it! It is really super adorable. I think I definitely expected it to be spicier with it's 18+ rating because really I think it would have been fine with a16+. It's mild enough for my 12yr old niece. Want all the rest of it as soon as I'm able to buy it.

Woke up this morning and got ready to go out. Logan and I went with Richard to see the movie warm bodies. It was very silly. Cute romantic comedy with zombies pretty much sums it up. Was happy the passes were free. I think I would have only felt it was worth the money if I'd been desperate to see a movie if I would have had to pay for it. However I really do think I would like to add it to my DVD collection after it comes out and gets down to $10ish.

Came home from the movie and we made a much needed run to the storage unit. We had packed some boxes of stuff up a few weeks ago because since we've been with mum and inheriting things from two passed relatives in Logan's family we are getting a bit cramped in the bedroom. While we were there we grabbed and brought home the box that has Logan's perler bead stuff in it so he can do something crafty with his current home time.

We did some grocery shopping on the way home then got home and watched the first ep of season 2 of Downton Abbey. Cannot get enough of it! Don't know what I'm going to do when we finish season 3. After that Logan made dinner. Hamburgers with mushrooms and sweet potato fries. It was so good.

Now we're watching The Walking Dead. Watching last weeks ep then this weeks after it. Hope to still get to watch The Talking Dead as well but I'm not sure how long we will get to keep the use of Mom's TV. We had been watching it through the Xbox tips but for some reason now we're not able. Glad mom has nothing to watch, but I know she won't watch this. Anyways that's life up until now. Got work again tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment