Thursday, February 21, 2013

Another Day...

Woke up this morning to a delicious breakfast.  Toad in the hole with smoked cheddar cheese and some bacon on the side.  It really made a good start to my day.

Went to work as per the usual.  It was a bit boring today.  I have to remember that straight up data entry work gets boring and old pretty quick.  After a phone conference we ended up having to change the way we were keying stuff a little bit.  Also after lunch they came through and we had full building drug testing for compliance on a contract.  BUT for my current security cleanreance on the current post I still have to go on my own time to a local lab for drug testing. 

After work headed out to see Jasmine & Jim.   Jasmine and I went to Target and Walmart to hunt furbys for my sister in law and found that neither the walmart or Target next to her place have any at all (not even a space on the shelf).  We are now back at her place watching Inkigayo episodes.  Yay Kpop!

In reading today I read volume 11 of Tegami Bachi.  It once again was full of a lot of good fuzzy feelings, action, even more plot twists, and sadness.  I don't think I've mentioned it before but the main character really does cry a lot.  He's a very emotional (I think 12 or 13 year old) boy.  It was fun seeing and finding out even more about the character that you would have initially thought from the first volume would be the main character.   The art is still spectacular as always....  Tomorrow I should be reading and completing volume 12 which will have me completely caught up and then I will whine and moan about how it's not coming out fast enough like how I complain about Blue Exorcist & Bakuman.

Well watched yet another up of Inkigayo which was the week before this most current one and it was actually quite uneventful.  Looking forward to this weeks up becuase there are a lot of good looking comebacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment