Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Another Day

Trying to keep frequent.  Starting is the first step.

It was raining this morning so traffic was special. Was a little late for work, but since I can make up what time I'm missing that doesn't bother me.  However this morning while being stuck in traffic I realized I had forgotten my manga for the day.  I was really mad at myself about it.  My husband did not double check me this morning.  Sad right?  Fully grown adult who still has trouble remembering everything to be ready to go about my day. At work they were able to get all of my stuff taken care of so that I can start working on my new assignment.  I think tomorrow will be easier than today because I feel like I picked up a lot and will have to ask a lot fewer questions.

During the day I tweeted the URL for this blog because I was actually really proud of myself for posting yesterday like I had set out to.  In the process something in former posts has bothered a close friend.  We are going to talk more about it tomorrow when I see her but she had said something on twitter and I was about to respond when something about the wording clicked that it may have referred to something in my blog. I automatically texted her about it in case it was me and I'm really happy I did instead of my original response I was going to write on twitter. Feel like much less of an as and we'll get it all worked out the best we can.

Got home and yay dinner. We had salad, pork chops, mashed potatoes, and mushrooms stuffed with cream cheese and red onion.  Just finished up and took care of some dishes.  Another amazon order came in today. Baby books!  A few weeks ago we saw this really informational witty book called The Baby Owner's Manual. It's totally a tech manual (formatting and all) for babies. We instantly thought of my brother-in-law Gerald and he's a very much a tech guy and a new father of just a month now.  Logan also took an interest to it (my husband has worse baby fever than me right now) so we ordered 2 copies from amazon (one for Gerry, one for us) and also for us we got another book in the same series, The Baby Owner's Games and Activities Book.  As soon as the husband gets a new job and we get some stuff squared away we will actually be thinking more seriously about children.  The husband of course feels like he can never be over prepared so he's really looking forward to reading these books.

I think the rest of the night is going to result in chilling and watching stuff off the Xbox. We got the first ep o this new half season of The Walking Dead since we tuned in on Sunday and found ourselves a week behind.  We were really astounded.  We remembered when the last half of the season ended they said it would be returning the 17th of February.  We must have completely missed the memo that it got moved up a week and we never saw anyone post anything on Facebook like we usually do.  I think tonight I also want to try and squeeze in watching Music Bank from 2 weeks ago. Trying to get caught up on my Kpop promotions.  Will be caught up with Inkigayo tomorrow.

On silly Kpop subjects I was stupidly proud of myself this morning that I could remember all the names of the members of VIXX and I feel like I can recognize most of them easily now with exception that 2 of them are a little easy to mix up, mainly because they are a little less prominent to me.  I think I will have to update about doll stuff once again in another post.  I am now once again updating off my iPad and the pics I want to share are still on my laptop and not yet uploaded anywhere online.

No comments:

Post a Comment