Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sooo Loooong....

This past week felt insanely long.  I'm so happy it's over but I know the weekend is not going to be nearly long enough for my liking. 

Discovered the amazingness of Betty Crocker's Reeses Puffs muffings this week at Girls Night with Jasmine and Lacey.  Also watched last weekend's Inkigayo and I still have not watched the other kpop shows from last weekend that I usually watch.  As I said week was long but so tiring I just didn't get around to it ya know.

Also this week one of the cars decided to eat a little money.  Anytime I get my savings account looking any sort of good or right something happens and a car needs money spent on it.  Logan blew out a tire on the way to work and becuase the front two were older than the back two we put two new tires on the car (almost $200 gone).

Last night went to a gallery viewing for our friend Alice and some of the other UTDallas seniors.  I really enjoy Alice's work.  I find it quite fascinating.  Her blog: http://alicegardnerbates.blogspot.com/
Afterwards went to my favorite eattery Sapporo Ramen & Sushi in Richardson with Jasmine & Jim and Debbie & Crockett.

Today was a lot of random errands this morning that wore me the hell out.  Got up early to help my parents pack their car and they are gone off to the east coast for 2 weeks.  So I brought my doll customizing stuff over so I'm not having to mess with my dad's respiratory issues and sealant fumes.  Sure I'm doing it outside and all, but it's really inconenient to go out on the patio spray and then possibly bring a few fumes back in with me that will set him off and then to paint have to take stuff to the back of the house.  So basically I waited for them not to be here so I can just walk out on the patio and do my spraying  then come back in and paint just here in the den.  I've spent most of this afternoon though putzing around on the internet but part of it has resulted in finally after a week posting progress pics of my blythe custom:



I'm really happy how it turned out though she still has some work to go but the painting is complete.  Was hoping I would have done some more today, and still might yet, but not sure.  My big thing today was getting it out there and sharing it. 

I've pretty much spent the time since I got back home from morning errands on my computer doing a combo of posting these pics in places, being distracted by U-KISS pictures (especially of my fave member, Kevin), and watching kpop MVs on Mnet America.  Logan is up at the game shop gaming today so I've just been kind of having a day to myself. Been enjoying it even though it's been sort of unproductive (physically though quite productive internet-illy).  

No comments:

Post a Comment