Monday, July 16, 2012

All the stuffs

Crazy times as usual.  So found out they are planning Grandma's service for August 4th and in the end there is not enough people to make driving viable, therefore we cannot afford to go becuase flying is too much since they did not hold the service within 14 days of the death.  We're both a bit upset by this, but all the same will follow through our original plans to go to Austin on the 4th for BJDC, then trek back that night and me wake up stupidly early the next morning to go to Blythecon.

This weekend was a lot of fun but there was a lot of out and about.  Joined some doll friends at Yogurtland in Southlake then proceeded from there to run around toy hunting around that general area.  Afterwards ended up back at Jim & Jasmine's place for breakfast for dinner.  Made a whole day of one intended outting and it was hecka fun!

Sunday we got some laundry done and then headed out to Highland Village to see the Herrington-Kelso crew.  I was sooooo happy to get to see Kelly.  I haven't seen her for a month and a half and it was apparently killing both of us as we broke into tears hugging for like 5 minutes.  We hung out for the afternoon and I took the stuff I needed to work on my Blythe and have her faceup and eyelid painting done.  I couldn't thank Kelly enough for just letting me come take over half her kitchen table to work on my doll while she cleaned up a dolly body and did some oxi-bath work on a doll that's going to be a gift to her niece.   All things went well until the death cake though.  It had traces of nuts and she's deathly allergic so she gave us all a bit of a scare but we got some benedryl shoved down her throat and things slowly but surely got better.  We also procured Logan's Dad's bday present from her as well.   Who doesn't love getting something practically new for used friend pricing?

Speaking also of buying bday presents, I finished shopping for Brittany's bday Friday night and am so super excited.  Wanting her bday next Friday to hurry up and get here so I can see her face.  I'm so excited about it, seriously can't you all tell?

I would post more about my blah-tastic day at work, but it's bed time so I guess I'll leave this at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment