Monday, November 26, 2012

Wishing the Sick Away!

Been icky all weekend, but now am completely full blown sick.  Woke up this morning feeling a little better than yesterday then started coughing and thought maybe I should call in to work today, take another to relax and get better since everyone death glares you if you walk into the office with a cough. 

Did fine for a few hours then started getting chills and a headache.  So now have been running a fever for a few hours.  Husband was off work today getting in his end of year vacation days and has been taking care of me.  As well he should be since I'm 99% sure I got this from him in the first place.  He's had the ick, but not gotten this bad (which is normal for him).    He's been the best though.  Keeps checking in on me and made me lunch.  Ramen & pot stickers.  I tell you what though, saltine crackers are the best by far. 

So totally sick and doing the right thing.  Resting, eating saltine crackers and drinking water.  I did before the fever hit get some work done editing a podcast I'm working on with friends.  I do still really hope to finish that up before the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment